With Halloween right around the corner, perhaps this dramatic looks created by Emanuele Castelli Make Up will inspire a costume or a night out.
- Apply Motives Eye Base with the 120 eye primer brush.
- Cut the crease with Motives Pressed Eye Shadows in Fantasy and Motives Pressed Eye Shadows in Onyxusing the 207 angle liner brush and blended with the 219 precision crease.
- Highlight the brow bone with Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Blizzard using the 204 crease brush.
- Apply Motives Pressed Eye Shadows in Fantasy on the lid with the 221 all over eye blender brush and Violet Voss “Piper” glitter with a lil bit of Violet’s Secret Weapon or Motives Glitter Adhesive.
- Motives Kohl Eyeliner in Electric Blue in the waterline.
- Use Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Glamour in the lower lash line with the 229 detailing brush.
- Motives Lustrafy Waterproof Mascara on top & bottom lashes.
- Add the Motives False Eyelashes 110 with Motives Lash Adhesive.
You can order Motives from visitng the website www.motivescosmetics.com/robertanicole